Monday, December 26, 2011

Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right

"Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right" this is the title of a book I have just recently starting reading!  I've only read the first chapter but I like it so far.  This blog will be my thoughts on the chapters of this book I read.  This is for those of us young woman who are either still single and waiting for Mr. Right or those (like me) who thought they had found Mr. Right, but then found out that he wasn't Mr. Right.  Whether it be through a break-up or even a calling off of an engagement.  For me it was the calling off of an engagement.  I was 4 months away from being a married woman when my fiance called everything off.  I was devastated and heart-broken.  I thought why in the world did this happen to me?  It's not fair.  Well, it happened because the Lord allowed it to happen.  He has something so much better in store for me.  I just have to be patient and wait on him. (Which I will be the first to admit...I don't do well on patience!)  I have had a very hard time letting go from this whole situation believe me.  A quote that a friend sent me today helped though.  "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened...or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on!" I hope this blog will be an encouragement to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment